It is confirmed that women have the most sensitivity within the first couple
inches of the vaginal opening, so the latest research appears to be common
sense. It stresses that a man's penile length is less important than the overall
circumference. In basic terms, a fat Henry is better than a skinny Sammy.
My response to all of this research is; why is size always a man's problem?
Think about it, there are women with tractor trailer sized mud flaps grazing
against their thighs or openings that could swallow baby livestock. Of course
the average size fellow would find more friction fucking an autumn breeze.
For a change, I would welcome research regarding the tightening of the
female anatomy. A stitch, a clip, or a knot should be easier, cheaper, and
have fewer side effects than enhancing the male member. There are
options, please Google vaginoplasty.
The Grafenberg or G- spot has rightfully received much attention in the
media. This quarter sized area located on the front wall of the vagina is
known to be the Holy Grail source of the "oh my God" orgasm. Every woman
has differences in biology, so it may fluctuate in size, sensitivity and exact
location. However, once this area is found and properly stimulated, the G-
spot tends to offer more intense orgasmic activity. Best found by facing your
female partner, inserting a finger inside the vagina, and using the "come
here" motion. The spot will have a little more texture than the surrounding
area. Wash hands and trim fingernails before extensive exploration.
Drugs and Alcohol
- Mixing alcohol with sexual activity can lead to pregnancy, STD's, public
nudity, performance problems, arrests, job loss, and death.
- Smoking and drugs kill erections.
- Smoking can hinder penis size, full erection capability, and reduce
orgasmic activity in women.
- Breeding and sexual relationships among family members can be
linked to alcohol, drugs, and illiteracy; let’s all agree to stop infesting
our society with handicaps and retards.
- Alcohol and drug use temporarily makes unattractive people and
animals more desirable. Unless the plan is to maintain a high level of
intoxication for long periods of time, please ask a wing-man for a
STD's and Contraception
- Within the United States, statistics show about one in four sexually
active people have a sexually transmitted disease.
- Quick list of STD's: Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Herpes, HIV
(Human Immunodeficiency Virus), and Genital Warts. Changes in skin
color, scent, discharge, texture, lesions, scabs, performance, pain,
insects, and sensitivity should all be considered hints to visit your
preferred physician. Until you are properly diagnosed and cured, stop
fucking and spreading your infection.
- Quick list of Contraceptives: The Pill, condom, female condom or
dental dam, diaphragm, cervical cap, sponge, spermicidal cream, the
Morning After Pill, and a variety of implants are tools to limit STD's
and/or pregnancy. Please explore the options that fit best with your
- Abstinence is the only guaranteed way to avoid STD's and pregnancy.
I have yet to meet a pregnant virgin with herpes.
- STD's and pregnancy do not discriminate against age, gender, race,
religious preference, and geographical location. Accepting
responsibility and living with the consequences is not a choice, it is
what grown-ups do.
- Younger persons are not necessarily tighter or better performers.
They may be more attractive with the lights on, but that is about it.
- Relationships with the younger generation may end in bribes, court,
jail, or death.
- Women under thirty are much more likely to conceive. It is simple
biology and nothing to argue over.
- Age is not a good measure for sexual expertise. Older persons may be
less talented than the younger participants.
- Persons above the age of thirty are not always successful and
financially secure. They may be in debt, unemployed, divorced, or still
- Vibrators, dildos, fruits, vegetables, golf balls, pens, bottles, rolls of
change, silverware, cell phones, or any other inanimate object can be
used as a sexual toy. Be careful of how you use them, vegetables and
fruits may cause allergic reactions. Do not leave a previously violated
item where others may mistake it for normal use or consumption.
Vibrators and other items previously used for sexual penetration
should not be shared or used on multiple persons. The rule is: One
clean vibrator per person, per session.
- Petroleum jelly has been known to adversely affect the reliability of
latex condoms. Invest in the more expensive lubricants that are
specifically designed for sexual purposes.
- Sexual relations with coworkers create uncomfortable situations and
may lead to unemployment, not promotions.
- Persons considered to be highly attractive may be terrible lovers.
They might also possess ugly, smelly, and deformed loins.
- Unattractive people may have beautiful privates. Give everyone an
- Vaginal childbirth does not always affect sexual performance,
pleasure, and size.
- Performing sexual activities in public will most likely deliver
embarrassing moments and court appearances.
- Sexual encounters while driving or operating machinery can lead to
injury and death.
- Orgasmic Urinary Incontinence is an embarrassing encounter for
women only. During intense orgasms, some women may experience
this form of release. Never believe a man that claims he suffers from
OUI, trust me, he just wanted to piss on you.
- Oral Sex is a givers preferred sexual act.
- Kama Sutra is a collection of sexual positions that evolved in the East
(further East than New York). Exploring the opportunities is an exciting,
fun, and healthy experience. Some positions require a higher than
normal level of flexibility and strength, so please be in a better shape
than a potato.
- Anal Sex: Males with dominant, controlling, and abusive personalities
usually desire this act. It is true, some people enjoy anal stimulation,
but with small objects. Think about it. The term Doggie style has been
replaced by "Entry from Behind." This politically correct phrase was
adopted for those of us who may have interpreted it as barking,
sniffing crotches, leg humping, and marking our territory while having
The above material is a rough draft of the final product that will be included
with the follow up book in early 2010.
Buy the Book You have four options:
- Click Here
- Use Keywords: "average single male" at any online bookstore.
- Call me: you know my number
- Click the cover below or on the left navigation pane